Sunday 16 April 2006

I know that my redeemer liveth!

“For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:” - Job 19v25-26

Hallelujah and glory to God! May His praises be known in heaven and on earth. Jesus is risen from the dead and I KNOW that my Redeemer is alive today!

What wonderful faith Job had – even before Jesus Christ was manifested in the flesh Job knew that His Redeemer was a alive and that one day he would see Him with his own eyes. Oh how he longed for that day – “…my reigns be consumed within me…” expresses a heart felt yearning for that glorious when we shall see Him face to face! Job was in serious trouble, he had lost everything, his body was covered with painful boils, he didn’t know what was going on - but this one thing he did know – his Redeemer was alive and one day he would see Him!

O what a wonderful comfort for us. We may not know much else. We may not know why we have the troubles, trials, and tribulations we have. We may not know why we are sick, why we suffer the lose of loved ones, why we have financial difficulties, or why nothing seems to be falling into place.

There is one thing was can know and proclaim with absolute certainty – I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER IS ALIVE!!!!

Glory to God on High!!!!

No comments: