Saturday 13 May 2006

In times of trouble He shall hide me.

“For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.” - Psalms 27v5

God never promises that our lives as His children will be trouble free. In fact, as we read the word of God we discover that man’s life is full of troubles, even when we belong to Him.

However, we can find blessed assurance that in those times of trouble we can find a place of refuge and protection in Him. “He will hide me in His pavilion.” We the midst of our troubles we need not be troubled.

Troubles will rage. The storms will blow and at times it may seem as though the storms will never stop. However, there is great comfort for us in the wonderful knowledge that we can find a hiding place in His pavilion. The things that trouble the world around us need never trouble us as we rest in God’s protection.

No comments: