Saturday 22 July 2006

God knows

God knows

“O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me.” - Psalms 139v1

God not only made us who were are but He has thoroughly checked us out and He knows all about us. God knows all about it, more than anyone else can do or ever will. He know my strengths and my weaknesses. He knows my joys and my sorrows. He knows my victories and my defeats. He knows my spiritual highs and He knows when I am in spiritual struggles. He doesn’t miss anything.

Those little secret sins that we keep hidden? He knows them. Those light “white” lies we tell to make things easier on us? He knows them? On the positive side He knows when we are hurting or feeling all alone. He knows when we sorrow for others and He knows when we are feeling misused and maltreated.

In all of these situations and so many more we can rest in absolute assurance that we need not be alone. God knows it all. Praise God for the wonderful little phrase – “God knows.”

No comments: