Wednesday 4 April 2012

King Jesus




And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be "The LORD is one," And His name one…Zechariah 14v9

I get so tired of dealing with government leaders sometimes. It seems like every single one of them is corrupt. As a citizen of two countries I get to see and follow two sets of politicians. Frankly I don’t see much hope for any of the parties in either of the countries. I am sure I am a bit cynical but it seems to be like all of our political leaders are corrupt, self-serving, and dishonest. I don’t who they are or what party they represent they seem to all be the same. Even a well-meaning person who gets elected seems to fall into corruption once they reach office.

Praise God that one day that will all be done. One day there is going to be a one world government. One day we will have the perfect benevolent monarch. One day we will live under the rule of the perfect king of Kings and lord of Lords. There will be no more elections or deceptions or political squabbles. King Jesus will not only be King of Heaven and King of my Heart, but He will be king over all the earth and we will be able to say with assurance ‘That’s my King!’ Oh what a day that will be!




No comments: